The MLA specifies a typical structure for essays and research documents written in an scholastic environment:
- One-inch web page margins.
- Double-spaced paragraphs
- A header with author's final name and web web web page quantity one-half inches from the top every page.
- Title of writer, title of teacher, name needless to say, date of paper in the page that is first of paper.
- A works cited web web page starting for a page that is separate the conclusion associated with paper.
1. Set the web web web page margins to at least one inches.
- To create the margins, choose File and Page Setup through the Menu Bar:
Through the web Page structure dialog package, set each margin at 1" inch by going into the quantity or with the up or down arrows beside each margin environment. Then click okay, as shown below.